Friday, February 3, 2012
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Monday, January 30, 2012
Sunday, January 29, 2012
1. Case FIR No 3/12 dated 28.1.2012 u/s 504, 506, 34 IPC has been registered in P.S Manali on the application of SH.Ram Singh S/o Kalu Ram R/o Galchhet Phati Mandalgarh Kullu that on 27.1.12 at around 8 AM he was going for plantation of plum plant, in the mean time Amar Chand, Smt Kanta Devi & Ramesh came and started pelting stone on him. Due to this he sustained injuries and all above persons threatened him with dire consequences in future. Case is being investigated by HC Manohar Lal No 20 I/O PP PatliKuhal.
CASE OF RIOTING AND CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION
2. Case FIR No. 4/12 dated 28-1-12 U/S 147, 149, 506 IPC has been registered in P.S Manali on the statement of Sh. Beer Chand S/O Sh. Nup Ram Caste Rajput R/O Bhat Karal PO Shirad Tehsil & Distt. Kullu that on 27-1-12, he was called by the police in connection with inquiry of his application against Pradhan Man Chand GP Dev Garh. At around 12 Noon he and Ram Singh member of Swayam Sahayata Smuh arrived at Parbhi . Pradhan Man Chand, his wife Isri Devi , Son Dharam Chand and other relatives were already present at the spot. He and Ram Singh had just reached at the spot then Isri Devi W/O Sh. Man Chand grabbed him from chest and abused him and threatened to kill him. After that all the gathered relatives of Pradhan also threatened him and his group members to do away with their lives in future. Case is investigated by HC Manohal lal No. 20 I/O PP Patlikuhal.
3. On 28.1.12 four persons namely Bhag singh S/o Chuni Ram R/o village Plalang P.O Bhutti Kullu age 46 yrs (ii) Sher Singh s/o Chune Ram R/o Plalang age 34 yrs (iii) Mangli Devi D/o Shm Bhoop Singh r/o Jouli P.O Shamshi age 40 yrs and (iv) Savitra Devi w/o Lt Sh Dharam Chand R/o vill Baridhar age 35 yrs have been arrested u/s 107,151 Cr.P.C by I/O P.S Sadar.
CASE OF INQUEST
4. On 29.1.12 at about 9.40 AM Smt. Ritu Kumari w/o Mr. Bianchi Eros VPO Kasol informed telephonic at Police post Manikaran that one Mr. Alessandro Marco Tesi an Italian National was found dead in "Bianchi Home stay". On this information SI Megh Singh Incharge PP Manikaran a/w staff visited to the spot. During enquiry it is revealed that the above foreigner Mr. Alessandro PP No E142826 dated 6.6.2005valid 5.6.2015 bearing "T" visa no AP2412705 dated 13.1.12 valid up to 13.7.2012 came to her guest house yesterday on 28.1.2012 at 9AM along with another Italian national Mr. Oliva Mario PP no AA5101951 valid up to 15.1.2020. They were staying in room no 2 of her "Bianchi Home stay Kasol '(Manikaran). Today morning Smt. Ritu found Mr. Alessandro dead in a hall near Tandoor and another was sleeping in room no 2. Street Tevere 51100 Pistoia city Italy. The dead body of deceased brought to RH Kullu for postmortem. Proceedings under section 174 Cr.P.C are being carried out by Incharge Police Post Manikaran district Kullu. The Cause of death could not be ascertained yet.
CASE OF INQUEST
5. Today on 29.1.12 when Incharge PP Manikaran was busy in the Inquest of Italian national, he got information by Pradhan Tahel Singh that one unidentified Baba (stranger) is also lying dead in old Kasol. On this information he went to the spot, where he found a dead body in the house of Sh. Harikishan s/o Moti lal R/o old Kasol . During enquiry, Mr. Harikishan told him that last night the deceased person was in a drunken condition and shivering with cold. He brought him inside his house and laid him on bed. Today morning he found him dead then he informed the Pradhan. During enquiry it has come to notice that the deceased person had been seen in a drunken condition since 5/6 days at kasol. Description:- age above 60 yrs, having beard & moustache, grey white hair, tattoo (Scorpio) on left wrist and (Trishool )on left side of chest. The dead body of deceased is being brought to RH Kullu for postmortem. Proceedings under section 174 Cr.P.C are being carried out by Incharge Police Post Manikaran district Kullu.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone